Greetings SOTU Activists,
- Process – 10 min
- POU – 45 min – plenary decision
- Structure / Membership / Name – 15 min
- Should we run in the UFT elections? – 45 min (20 minutes in breakouts, followed by reportbacks and vote)
- Action Proposals – 30 minutes
- Committee Proposals (Education, Action, Chapter Leader Campaign) – 15 minutes
- Committee Meetup and Final Wrapup – 10 min
And here are upcoming events to hold in your calendar:
- Tuesday, April 17 – Grassroots Education Movement on meeting about the teacher evaluation system at Murry Bergtraum High School.
- Thursday, April 19 – Rally against School Closings – 4pm at Tweed (52 Broadway).
- Saturday, May 5 – Coalition for Public Education citywide public forum on organizing against mayoral control
- Saturday, May 12 – Proposed date for our May membership meeting
- and don't forget the Labor Notes Conference in Chicago on the weekend of May 4-6.