UFT members in need of assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (347) 766-7319
Contact us if you need support to:
– mobilize your union chapter
– run in the 2015 UFT Chapter Leader elections
– challenge tenure denial
– report contract violations
– deal with an abusive administration
– fight against infringements of members’ and/or students’ rights
– file grievances
– fight back against forced charter co-locations
You will be able to consult with one of our experienced chapter leaders. MORE can also help set up a meeting near your school. In the past, we have organized one-to-one phone calls, local happy hours, lunch meetings, study groups, and after-school diner meetings.
Contact MORE Local Educator Support in full confidentiality.