September 8, 2020
MORE members around the city are taking actions in their schools.
- UFT members in an elementary school in district 1 and a high school in district 4 have already told their administrators that they intend to do their PDs remotely
- The UFT chapter in a district 9 high school is voting on whether or not to walk out
- A high school in district 10 will picket the school for thirty minutes
- MORE members in schools throughout the city are circulating the petition to work remotely and are planning other actions for the rest of the week.
- Monday September 14 will be a MORE day of action. Please plan a protest activity your co-workers can do on that day!