Skip to content
- MORE members are participating in a National Day of Action to protest and unsafe reopening and structural racism in education.
- UFT members at Rachel Carson High School are joining the National Day of Action by wearing Red for Ed today.
- UFT members at Leaders High School wore Red for Ed on Tuesday to protest an unsafe school reopening.
- MORE members in southern Brooklyn organized an informational session for roughly 70 parents on Tuesday night to inform them of the health and educational problems with the mayor’s reopening plans.
- MORE members throughout the city are gathering signatures for our petition to stop an unsafe reopening.
- Get the Daily Bulletins texted to you daily!